Nordson B.V., part of the Nordson Advanced Technologies Group, which is a world leader in dispensing and plasma treatment equipment for the electronics, automotive, telecommunication and medical industry, is - for their location in Deurne - looking for a
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for complex order handling and follow up with customers, including the preparation of quotes for spares and machines.
- Being the regular interface with all associated distributors, sales engineers, technical service manager and sales managers.
Bachelor degree in a customer oriented education.
(Without a degree, six years of experience in a sales/service industry is required.)
Preferably 2 years of successful experience in a sales/service industry,
Capital equipment order entry is a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Demonstrated customer service skills.
2. Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint and any order entry system.
3. English language is a must, Dutch and all other additional languages are a plus.
4. Flexible and dynamic person with a pro-active attitude, who likes to be challenged.
1. International working environment at a global market leader.
2. Part of a team of highly motivated and dedicated people.
3. Good remuneration package
If you are interested in this position, please send your application letter and resume to Desiree Curfs, Human Resources, Nordson B.V. (firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about our organization and equipment, visit www.nordsonasymtek.com