Sodastream International B.V. is looking for a:
TEAM LEAD FILLING
Location: Rijen – The Netherlands
Max. residential distance: 50 km
SodaStream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to take initiative and to brew original sparkling beverages with surprising light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of plastic bottles. That's Sodastream.
To strengthen our dynamic team in the Netherlands, we are looking for employees who match our products. Sparkling of energy, original and bold. Active participants (to our projects) who make the difference and think out of the box. Those who choose change, dare to take calculated risks and always get the best out of themselves. Interested and want to know more about Sodastream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl
The position of team lead filling is mainly aimed at managing and mentoring the filling team to ensure daily shift targets are achieved, specifications are met and on-time supply is realized in line with the KPI targets. The position is fulfilled in 2 shifts or 3 shifts (in busy periods).
Tasks of the team lead filling are:
- Is responsible for the daily shift planning (placement of employees on different stations), within the given final planning of products and employees. Communicates the planning to the filling team.
- Assists the supervisor production with the weekly planning of cylinders and personnel.
- Conducts short daily meetings with the team to present previous result and update the team about other ongoing items.
- Is responsible for daily shift administration of workorders, timesheets and productivity reports.
- Proposes measures to optimize processes, monitors KPI’s, recognizes operational risks and takes appropriate action where needed.
- Is responsible for creating a safe working space for all employees, in accordance with company policy and regulations.
- Is in charge of execution of any quality related measures, developed by the quality department. Monitors qualitative parameters, reports deviations from quality standards and executes random checks.
- Is responsible for professional and disciplinary leadership of subordinate employees. This includes HR processes regarding absenteeism, vacation, performance management, training, etc.
What Sodastream has to offer?
- Mbo-4 level is required, preferably in the field of technique or operations.
- Excellent level of English language is required. Experience in Dutch language is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years' working experience in a similar international environment is required.
- Experience with leadership, production planning and control is required.
- Experience in working with MS Office is required.
- Experience with industrial hygiene food production is desirable.
Sodastream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.
Enthusiastic, commercial and environmentally aware candidates can apply by sending a Curriculum Vitae and a motivation letter to sodastream.D4.email@example.com
Acquisition is not appreciated.